Many Europeans as well as Indians, are interested in learning Ayurvedic Massage properly. To understand about Ayurveda, and the importance of massage in Ayurveda there are not so many places.
We organize Ayurvedic short term massage courses, for those who are interested. Mostly those who are working in this field come to this course.
They are taught the techniques for relaxing body and mind, clear the blockages of the energy, to circulate all over the body. People are coming from different parts of the world to do the course here.
The maximum number of participants is 5, they have to book in advance and course is being conducted once in a month.
Traditional Ayurvedic Massage Course (15 hrs.)
1st Step. Therapeutic Full Body Massage:
- Theory on Chakras, Nadis and hands on practice to activate the Chakras
- Techniques for relaxing body and mind, helping to increase blood circulation
- Techniques for helping to reduce hypertension, sleeping problem, tension and depression
- Techniques for releasing the blockages in the body
- Technques for making the body energetic
Swedna Therapy Course (Joint Pain Therapy) 15 hrs.
This course mainly aimed for the Ayurvedic therapists or Physiotherapist, Heilpraktiker (Germany), Oesteopath (Germany) Chiropractiker (Germany)etc. The techniques included for locating the joints, spinal nerves and adjusting the body alingment.
The participants have to be well versed the physiology and anatomy.
The maximum number of participants are 5 booking has to be done in advance and course is being conducted once in a month.
2nd Step. Specialized treatment method for doing therapies.
- Theory about the Marmas (vital points in the body)
- Theory about Tridoshas
- Techniques for clearing the blokages in the vital points
- Techniques for healing the Joint pains
- Method of using the hot oil and Swedna on vital points
Advanced Course in Swedna Therapy. (30 hrs.)
This course is for the people who finished the Swedna therapy course and practicing. To make them understand more about the therapy and be more good in the Swedna, we organize a second step in Swedna Therapy couse, which named as Advance course in Swedna therapy. They will learn in this course, advanced techniques in therapy , about the food, and exercise.
3rd Step. Advanced therapy methods for Chronic Pains:
- Advanced methods in Treatments for Joint Pains
- Techniques for healing chronic pains
- Advanced Theory on Tridoshas, Marmas, Charkras and Nadis
- Techniques for finding the cause of pain and healing it
- Different methods of breathing
- Techniques for relaxing by breathing
- Balancing the energy in chakras through correct breath
- Understanding the flow of energy
Exercise For The Body
- Simple excercises along with the breath
- Techniques for making the muscles flexible as well as strong by doing the right movements in simple ways
- Learn to Balance the flow of energy in few minutes